Thursday, September 25, 2008

Warrior Mom!


I felt like a warrior mother today! You have very few days as a mother that everything goes smoothly. Today was one of those wonderful and very memorable days. When you feel like your an amazing person. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I watch a little girl named Abby. We got out the door as soon as she arrived and headed to Omsi where other mothers gather and watch their little ones go wild and learn about all kind of stuff, science, art, music, and water and sand of course! We go on a weekly bases and meet other moms there as well. So I met a friend there got my Starbucks because anyone who has 3 pulse kids deserves it. As we played and talked the kids got restless so I decided to go on a walk around the waterfront. We oh I mean I walked for a little under a mile with a kid on my back and two kids in the stroller. I went up a few hills and lets just say I am hurting since then!!!!!Then I needed to get some rice and soy yogurt for Bellla and Brasil. We headed to Whole Foods and found that they only had Bella's cookies but no yogurt. So I packed the kids in for the third time in the car and headed to New Seasons. (I hate shopping at both these stores its very expensive,but Bella has a lot of food allergies) Then unpacked all three car seat for the third or fourth time and got one of those caravan shopping carts and headed into the store while everyone watched me as I strolled in with my cute white baby! I felt like a proud parent oh wait I am just her babysitter! We went and got Bella yogi as she calls it and was amazed that they were on sale 89cents outstanding!So we bought 26 of them they eat two on a daily bases! Then we checked out and I felt on top of the world. So I screamed out the parking lot," we did it girls we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!"Hooray We did it and all of you acted right!!!!!!Thank you God in the heavens for this wonderful day." Simply beautiful and went home and cooked lunch and they took long naps! I felt accomplished today and that's funny in it self because being a mom is harder then it looks.

1 comment:

bethany (dreadlock girl) said...

Look at you!!! Mrs victory herself :) I love the picture.

Isn't it great when they all behave!?!