Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Speechless

Today I was speechless my baby girl Brasil walked! She has been thinking about it for weeks now and finally decided it was her time, her moment in life to take her first steps. Her great ant was their to see and encourage her, because I was speechless. I simply could not talk it was like seeing history in the making and I was very joyous. You see, I missed Bella's first steps, and her performance was only witnessed by her daddy. So today I was thrilled to see this important moment. Her dad got the camera of course and we just took in the moment. Today was special and very exciting. Its also a window in how Brasil's personality will be, because she totally took her time! We didn't push her either, because I knew it would only make her mad at me.I love this girl.

No comments: