Tuesday, September 9, 2008

My Boo



I was just thinking of my boo today. I love him sooo much he really balances me in so many ways. He adds that spice that I need. When I first met Tory he was always different then the rest. I mean his taste in food, activities, and music. I love this about him because I grew up in a family that was and is very Latin. We love coffee and pan Dulce in the morning and beans and rice are a staple in all meals even breakfast.When we go out to eat its to our favorite Mexican restaurant. So when I met Tory and he wanted to go to a Vietnamese restaurant I held on tight for the ride of my life. I am very predictable in what I like and don't like and he is the total opposite. So I am challenged in my thoughts and views and taste and activities. He loves to garden? What thirty year old brother likes to garden. Wow that took me over the top! Its funny I always fight him and even make fun of him but in the end I end up loving the activity too. I am really a copycat according to him. He loves old cars, and really old anything.I love new its awesome feeling to sport new. But anyhow just wanted to share on how great its is to be married to someone to so opposite of me!!!!! P.S. the picture is of Tory learning to can peaches!Wow never a dull moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Tory said...

Thanks babe although I'm a lil' scared that you are blogging your thoughts to the world. Well here is to being discreet, having gray areas, and beating around the bush. Love ya your eccentric and colorful bratha man.