Saturday, September 13, 2008

So I married my best friend!!

I just realized that I married my best friend. I am joking I have known this for years. Today when I got home Tory started to clean my car out. Its like he read my mind. That's what best friends do right? I had debated all day if I wanted to waste eight bucks to clean out my car. I thought," what if it rains," and," I can do something at Starbucks with eight bucks." So I went home with a dirty and nasty car. I was too cheap to get it cleaned. So when Tory started to do it I asked him, "why are you cleaning my car," and he responded because," I wanted to". Oh my boo he is too kind to me. I really have fallen more in love with my best friend (since high school) and it feels sooo good. I love growing old and finding out what you mate likes and needs. I guess seeing and being one is too cool.

2 comments:

Arvanderlyn Lee Campbell said...

Roxy, girl you got the gift to write too! I am thoroughly enjoying your family episodes, as I feel connected in so many ways. The girls, you, and your "Boo," are amazing....

Much love,

Mimi

Unknown said...

Love the picture!
Someday Roxy...