Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Fits and mo Fits



Wow Bella is crazy! I had to write this down. She was playing with a bike today, and fell down and got up really angry. She kicked the bike and said, "No bike No," and I laughed because its something that I would do!!!! Hint hint she gets it from her mama. Anyhow to me its funny how these kids get the worst and best parts of you. Sometimes I just sit there and can't even get mad at her or know what to say because that's exactly how I would respond. Life is funny even when you think you can cover up an imperfection it still shows up to haunt you. I can get real fired up about stuff and its good and bad. Its bad when its at bank sitting in the car in line and its good when I see injustice and do something about it. But its been the fight of my life to keep that fire in check for the right moments. So I keep on trying to gain self control, so that maybe Bella doesn't have as many battles to fight in life. But it was sure funny seeing her fight with her bike today, later today it will be her doll or her sister or even me!

2 comments:

chris and monica said...

Yay Yay Yay! You a blogger! Welcome! Now Chris and I stalk your family's happenings whenever we want!

Unknown said...

LOL...great bike story of Bella...Love it. I'm so glad you have a blog, so now I can start stalking you...:)