Monday, November 17, 2008

Drove to Nature



I was not feeling good this last week Bella was up a lot with Asthma stuff and so I packed them in the car and thought we are going to Ikea and just look around. I got all ready and they fell asleep in the car. So I decided to play fair, and just keep driving, got some drive through starcrack! Perfect way to get more energy if you ask me. Then I went and filled my gas tank and the girls continued to sleep. I paid and it came out to twenty six dollars, so I began to ponder where can I drive to and not have to get out of the car. I knew it Crown Point in the Colombia River Gorge. So I took marine drive the scenic drive all they way up to the mountain. I got to pray and worship God it was fabulous. The kids kept sleeping and I kept praising Him as I looked into nature from the safety of my car of course!!!!lol lol....Then I got to the top and God began to speak to me and it was wonderful. Nature really reminds me of the greatness of God and How amazing and creative he is really is. All the colors and mountains and waterfalls simply breathtaking. As I looked Bella got up and it was so fun showing her all the wonderful beauty that God has made for us. I cried tears of pure joy at what Gods Goodness provides for us. I was rejuvenated by his artwork he created for us to breath in and reflect on the creator of it all.I took a lot of deep breaths in and asked God to continue his work in me and to give me the focus to walk with Him. The desire to hear Him and whats he wants to say to me. It was really a very deep spiritual moment being out there in the woods alone with God. So then I came home and oh there is an outlet mall lets hit it!!!!!Got real excited to go to gap and then took my little ones out with fresh energy and zeal and Brasil had blown out her outfit with number two. It was nice I took some deep breaths and pumped myself up you can do this girl its all you!!!!So I got all the wipes I could and began to bathe Brasil with them. I think I used a half a box of them on her rear. Then I got to a bathroom disinfected my hands and got after Gap in a major way!!!Totally fun day!!!!!Kids are amazingly good for me in all ways shapes and forms!!!!!

2 comments:

mostly ugly said...

i'm proud of you for opting for the spiritual renewal and not the ikea run with two sleepy, cranky cause you woke them, babies. :)

M said...

Why does that sound like something that would happen to me? Well, because it has--too many times to count! We are in this together Sista!!

I love your nature drive--I escape that way at least 4 times a year (: I actually look for opportunities that the kids might fall asleep in the car (like on the way to Albany) and then I can take my time and not be in such a hurry. The kids do that for me too....as you know...I am always on a MISSION...and they keep me on my toes (:

Thanks for sharing!
Love!