Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bella and sister time

Bella is coming alive in her emotions to Brasil. She said to Brasil all day, "come here little sista I love you" and kissed her on her forehead! This was beautiful to watch and then brasil snuggled with her. I am becoming a sappy woman later on in life, but that was a moment that had to be written about. I love these two they are so sweet and bring a tenderness out of me that I really did not know was there. I love how they are changing me and tenderizing me everyday!These are the moments that make be joyful.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

isn't it amazing how your kids can do this to you? i could watch someone else's kids do something sweet and think it's cute, but my own kids? something about them softens me to the core in a way that another's can not. it's like they have super powers or something.